|Our La Paz Amigos!|
|Ana and Doug - happy to be together!|
|La Paz sunset - amazing|
We have spent so much time at Casa Ana in the past, it feels like our home.
Can't believe we have been away for 3 years... We had lots of catching up to do!
|Fern and me sipping Cazuelas|
We have squeezed so much into our visit, it is a wonderful blur.
Good thing I took pictures! Here are some of the highlights:
|Buddies since Alameda - Judy and Michael|
- Ana throwing a potluck and inviting our amigos - so wonderful to see everyone again!
- Lots of Mexican food and margaritas - yum
- Strolling along the Malecon and visiting old haunts
- Road trip to Todos Santos - shopping - yeah
- Dinner at Los Molcajetes - so good and so fun to experience it all with Brian, Fern, and Robin
- Spirited matches of Rummikub (I won - hah) and other games
- And so much more...
|Dining out at Otra Vez|
|Darrell, Sarah, and Sparky|
Our goal - to track down the whale sharks.
And we were successful! Darrel and Doug got a close up. Way cool!
|Enjoying the day on El Tiburon - it was a beauty|
|Ana Cutie and her noodle!|
It felt so good to be back in the Sea of Cortez again.
So much wild life and what a view - just can't beat it.
|Captain Doug at sea again|
|Doug and Brian enjoying the view|
Thanks for sharing your boat and your Wahoo with us!
Now, it is time to get moving again.
Tomorrow, we load us and our car onto the ferry heading to Topolobampo on the mainland.
Plus, we get to visit our friends Dot and Brian (s/v Rainshadow) in San Carlos - yeah!
|Lots of jalapenos|
But, as always, it is difficult saying goodbye...
|Our view in Santa Rosalia|
Or, they will come and see us in Fiji.
We would love that!