The good new is - we like it. We are surrounded by wonderful friends and amazing scenery. Can't complain!
|Practicing for Whack-A-Mole|
Doug finally quit work - yeah.
It was great to have a paycheck and all of those discounts, but it was sure hard to get our projects done.
|Doug's re-retirement party|
Doug's gang at West Marine threw a get together at the Aloha Beer company.
As you can see, his new buddies are very young. Ha!
We had a great time, plus treated ourselves to one more night in a luxurious hotel with a tub - ah...
|The Last Bath...|
It is going to be a very long time before I get to soak in a tub!
Not complaining, just saying.
|Beautiful shot of the surf in Waikiki|
So, we enjoyed ourselves in the big city one more time.
More good news - we are actually getting our projects done:
|The Chain Gang|
|Our new seat covers|
- Got our new chain - just need to put it on the boat
- Finished re-bedding ports - finally
- New bilge switch installed
- Sewing projects completed (thanks to Tiana)
- Fuel tank retrofit complete
- Engine has been checked and blessed
- Windless is being rebuilt
- Varnishing in progress
- Craigslist is trying to sell our excess stuff
- And lots more going on
|BBQ at the marina|
|Another beautiful sunset|
No wonder we haven't left yet, we are way too comfortable!
Don't get me wrong, we still have stuff to do. But we think we will get out of here before the end of May.
Good thing or I am going to have to go provisioning again. Oh my!