So, now it is time to start making some plans for the cruising season.
You wouldn't think two retired people living on a sailboat in Fiji would have to have a plan - but we do.
Here's what we have going this year. Of course, always subject to change!
- May - Family and Friends coming to visit - yeah!
- June/July - Sail south to Suva and onto the Lau Group - the most remote islands in Fiji.
- July/August - Sail to Tonga or Wallis (French Island) - our yearly get-out-Fiji run.
- August - Explore Taveuni and Vanua Levu and make our way back to Port Denarau.
- September/October - Fly to the Washington State (USA) to spend time with the family (anniversaries, birthdays, Pendleton Roundup - lots of celebrating).
- Then back to Fiji for some more fun in the sun and water!
We aren't sure where we will go, but we are thinking of places like New Zealand, Asia, Europe - who knows.
Good thing we have lots of time to think about it!