It has been a year since we have seen most of the relatives, so we spent a lot of time catching up, telling stories, and goofing off.
Some of the highlights:
- Seeing all of the Nieces and Nephews again - it has been way too long!
- Lots of fun and games in the pool and the hot tub
- Playing "Over the Line" - an interesting version of baseball
- Some of the grownups went golfing
- Lots of 42 was played, Bocci Ball, plus some Mexican Bingo
- Boating on the Columbia
- Celebrating my birthday (and Anessa's) at the bowling alley with pizza and cake - how cool is that?
- Plus lots of good eats and drinks!
PS: Gutierrez's and Ken Warren's - we missed you!